Ralph J. Palmisano
From 1973 to present Ralph J. Palmisano's practice has included representation of lending institutions, business formation, sales, acquisitions, mergers, real estate development and acquisitions, business litigation and defense litigation, including complex multi-district and national litigation in the Federal Courts, insurance law and representation of insurance companies, product liability defense litigation, toxic tort defense litigation, and environmental defense litigation. Attorney Palmisano also brings to our firm his experience in counseling the business client, negotiation of contracts, leases, financial workouts with financial institutions, construction law and contracts, and representation of physicians, medical practices and medical related equipment companies. In 1987, Mr. Palmisano formed with Nicholas L. Evanchan Evanchan & Palmisano, LLC.
Areas Of Practice
- Purchase and Sales of Companies
- Business Formation
- Planning and Workouts with Financial
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representation of Physicians
- Medical Practices
- Medical Related Companies
- Medical Equipment Companies and Consulting Firms
- Product Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Construction and Contract Disputes
- Ohio, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1974
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1973
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
- B.A. - 1970
- The Apostolos Group Inc. (dba Thomarios)
- Scott Process Systems, Inc.
- System Optics, Inc.
- Physicians Imaging Solutions, LLC
- Summit Environmental Services, Inc.
- Satco, Inc.
- Tri Star International, Inc.
- Akron Steel Treating Company
- Foster Wheeler Company
- Foster Wheeler Energy Corporation
- Radiator Specialty Company
- Stallion Oil Field Services, Inc.
- Continental Insurance
- Hartford Insurance
- Security Indemnity
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lloyds of London
- American Star
- Noble Insurance
- Wrayco, LLC
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Summit County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Community Hall Foundation (The Akron Civic Theatre), Akron, Ohio, President, Board of Trustees
- Downtown Akron Partnership, Akron, Ohio, Board Member
- University of Akron, Board of Trustees