Experienced Akron Criminal Defense Attorneys
Every decision made in a criminal case can have a significant impact on your future. Our firm places control directly in the hands of clients, allowing them to make each decision with knowledge and strategic precision.
At Hanna Rasnick Evanchan Palmisano Hobson & Fox, LLC, our attorneys provide effective criminal defense representation in Akron and throughout Ohio. If you are being investigated for or have been charged with any crime – whether misdemeanor drug possession or felony murder – you deserve to have a strong advocate on your side. Call us at 330-253-2227 to discuss your particular situation.
Pushing Back Against Criminal Charges
We are experienced handling all levels of misdemeanor and felony cases in Akron and the surrounding communities. Our criminal defense attorneys have the skill and knowledge to defend against state and federal criminal charges, such as:
- Traffic violations: including driving under suspension, reckless driving
- Drunk driving: first offense and felony DUI/DWI, vehicular DUI assault
- Drug charges: including possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacture
- Theft crimes: including larceny, robbery, burglary, car theft, carjacking
- Fraud and white collar crime: including embezzlement, conspiracy
- Assault: including assault and battery, sexual assault, aggravated assault
- Vehicular assault: including vehicular DUI assault, vehicular homicide
- Homicide: including first-degree murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Criminal defense clients of our firm have the benefit of having an attorney with experience as a former assistant county prosecutor and police legal adviser. This experience gives the firm insight on how police and prosecutors develop criminal cases, which better prepares the firm to create a solid defense strategy.
Our results are driven by our commitment to thoroughly investigating and preparing the case combined with our efficient and persuasive skills in plea negotiations and trial.
If you have been arrested for a crime in the Akron area, ensure that your rights, criminal record and future are preserved. Discuss your case with an experienced and proficient criminal defense attorney at our firm. To consult with a skilled criminal defense lawyer, give us a call or complete the online form.