Effective Advocacy In Business Disputes
Businesses, corporations, and other commercial enterprises often encounter challenges and obstacles that require the attention of an attorney experienced in business litigation.
At Hanna Rasnick Evanchan Palmisano Hobson & Fox, LLC, we understand that litigation can be costly, time consuming and emotionally draining. That is why we will work closely with you to determine the most appropriate course of action for your unique circumstances.
Give us a call today at 330-253-2227 to discuss your specific situation.
What Is Your Case About?
To be sure, litigation is only one aspect of our broader business law practice. But we are acutely aware that litigation can be critical to business success.
Allegations of fraud are one example of this. Other examples of business disputes in which we have provided representation include:
- Bankruptcy preference claims defense
- Boundary disputes
- Breach of contract
- Copyright infringement
- Fraudulent transfer of assets
- Embezzlement of corporate pension accounts
- Enforcement and defense of covenants not to compete
- High-dollar commercial lease transactions
- Buy-sell agreements between corporate shareholders
- Corporate asset sales and purchases
- Employment agreements and disputes
- Breach of employment contracts
- Bankruptcy defense (preference claims)
- Mechanic’s liens defense and foreclosure
- Ohio securities law violations
- Trade secret disputes
- Zoning appeals
- Business Collection Litigation
- Contractor – Subcontractor Disputes
- Owner- Subcontractor Disputes
- Toxic tort defense
- Products liability defense
- Personal injury litigation
- Real estate disputes
- Franchise disputes
Our business and commercial clients range from Fortune 500 companies to sole proprietors. This includes manufacturers, suppliers, franchisers, real estate developers, and contractors.
Get The Legal Counsel You Need
Our lawyers offer clients dedicated, consistent, able legal representation and trusted advice, experience, and personal attention.