Using Business Contracts Effectively
Businesses and individuals that are preparing to enter into high-risk contracts need to protect their interests.
If you are in this situation in northeast Ohio, we strongly encourage you to contact an experienced business contract attorney at the law offices of Hanna Rasnick Evanchan Palmisano Hobson & Fox, LLC in Akron. Call 330-253-2227.
Putting Our Experience At Your Disposal
As part of our business law practice, our lawyers are experienced in handling a wide variety of contract matters. Whether you need help with a simple sales agreement or are involved with a complex business contract transaction, we can help.
Contract negotiation, preparation, or review handled by our firm may include the following:
- Employment agreements
- Franchise and licensing agreements
- Business formation agreements
- Business succession planning agreements
- Buyout agreements
- Commercial lease agreements
- Commercial real estate purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial sublease agreements
- Construction/Subcontractor Agreements
- Contract review
- Easement agreements
- Business purchase and sales agreements
- Real estate development agreements
- Real estate development covenants and conditions agreements
- Vendor Purchase Order Agreements
- Shareholder buy-sell agreements
- Stock purchase agreements
- Home purchase and sales agreements
Our attorneys take nothing for granted when approaching a legal matter. Every contract, review, or negotiation receives meticulous attention. Give us a call to learn more about how we can protect your interests. Or, if you prefer, complete our online form.